We have set out below the terms and conditions which apply to information shown in the pages of Exact Pharma (“the Web Site”) and to the ordering of any products from the Web Site. By placing an order, you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
If you have trouble understanding these terms and conditions, you should contact us (see below).
1. Contacting Us
- You may contact us email on email@example.com or by using the contact form on this web site on the contact page.
2. Web Site Information
- We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. Product information provided on the site comes from the producers of the relevant product.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
3. Description Of Products
- The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- We neither own or manufacture the products sold on this website.
4. The Price And Payment
- The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include local taxes but you must pay any taxes relevant to your area. We reserve the right to modify the price at any time, but once your order has been placed the price quoted is binding on us.
- Payment is made by credit card at the time we accept your order. (The credit cards we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order).
- When you pay by credit card your payment may be taken in Euros, US Dollars or British Pounds depending upon the method used. You will be shown the amount and the currency before you enter your credit card number.
- If your local currency is not the same as the payment currency used your credit card company may charge you a small currency conversion fee.
5. Delivery and Ordering Of Products
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address which you specify in the checkout procedure.
- If there is an error in the information you have provided you must notify us immediately.
- If there are any delivery problems in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us by email within 24 hours of the delivery date. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage if you fail to do this, but we will always try to help you.
- We will only place additional orders for a customer once any previous orders have been delivered. If you place an order with us you are agreeing that any previous orders have been delivered.
- If you will be on holiday within 14 days of making an order, please tell us so that we can make arrangements to deliver either before or after your holiday.
- Orders over £200 will be sent via recorded delivery. The cost of this will be added to your order.
- Delivery to countries where postal theft is common will be sent via recorded delivery. The cost of this will be added to your order.
- We do not send products to the USA or Canada.
6. Cancelling Orders
You can cancel your order at any point up until it is dispatched (whether in part or in full) by us. Since the products on this website are medicines they cannot be re-stocked or re-used. For this reason, an order cannot be cancelled once it has been dispatched (whether in part of in full).
Once the order has been dispatched you can request a refund. Further details of this are in our Refund Policy.
- The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- All promotions are for a limited period only, and are subject to stock and availability
8. Refund Policy
We will accept refunds under the following circumstances:
- where the customer has contacted us within 24 hours of receipt of their order (whether in part or in full) and
- where all of the order dispatched to the customer is returned to us with the products unopened and unused
We will not refund part orders as although the products are guaranteed to be genuine, they are not guaranteed to work for all customers. For this reason, we will not refund an order once some of the products have been used.
Client feedback indicates successful results from over 95% of our clients.
All refunds are subject to a discretionary return fee not exceeding £10 or 15€. This is because medicines cannot be restocked and must instead be destroyed.
You can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website uses standard cookies to hold information about your basket. Without this information you would be unable to order. Any personal information you provide directly through the website may be stored to allow your medication to be prescribed. Any credit card information taken will be secured as necessary and this includes but is not limited to the use of Secured connections between the web server and your browser using SSL.
- We take precautions to protect your privacy but we remind you to be vigilant when passing out personal details online.
- We do not keep any credit card information in our system or in our databases.
- By browsing this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Although we take precautions to protect the website and your information, we cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage whether real or inferred and with or without proof caused by use of this website. This does not affect your statutory rights under presiding law.
- This website and all those connected with it:
- .are not responsible for any website you may visit before or after this website, or any website linking to or from this website. Furthermore although we take adequate precautions we cannot guarantee this website to be virus or defect-free at all times. Users should always take care when browsing online and have up-to-date anti-virus and anti-malware/spyware software on their machine.
- assume no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided within.
- provide no guarantee as to the effectiveness of the products contained within.
We supply genuine medication. Even genuine medicines may not work for every person who takes them.
We will not fulfil your order if our doctor does not issue you a prescription.