This page should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions and any related pages.
Delivery and Ordering Of Products
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address which you specify in the checkout procedure.
- If there is an error in the information you have provided you must notify us immediately.
- If there are any delivery problems in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us by phone or email within 24 hours of the delivery date. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage if you fail to do this, but we will always try to help you.
- We will only place additional orders for a customer once any previous orders have been delivered. If you place an order with us you are agreeing that any previous orders have been delivered.
- If you will be on holiday within 14 days of making an order, please tell us so that we can make arrangements to deliver either before or after your holiday.
- Orders over £200 will be sent via recorded delivery. The cost of this will be added to your order.
- Delivery to countries where postal theft is common will be sent via recorded delivery. The cost of this will be added to your order.